design

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Looking for a few good blogs.... ;) (Book Tour for Hindsight: Out of the Blue)

Hi guys!

I'm looking for bloggers who can host Hindsight: Out of the Blue (YA) on their blog either April 29th, 30th, May 1st or 2nd. If you are interested, please fill out the form :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SwY4UXQSHYdWgxT03E1jeiS1WR5yjLgJjVMZn20konE/viewform


I would so appreciate it!

Thank you :)

~Kelly

Hey guys <3  I'm looking for bloggers or writers w/blogs who can host Hindsight: Out of the Blue on either April 29th (release day), 30th, May 1st or 2nd. If you are interested, please fill out the form It is a clean YA novella-- loosely (very loosely) based on Sherlock (But I'd never admit it ;)  ) If you can help, I'd appreciate it. It's also the first book in a series.

Thank you guys so much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SwY4UXQSHYdWgxT03E1jeiS1WR5yjLgJjVMZn20konE/viewform
COMES OUT APRIL 29th!

Here's the back cover.


Start at the beginning...

You want to know how it all began.

How I feel for her?  How I started to love...?

You want to know how I met Oliver Weston. How I grew to hate him? Why I did what I did?

You want to know how it all began?

Because every story has a beginning, doesn't it?

Even mine.

Especially mine.

I loved her. I still do.

And I hated him. Still do.

So this is it. The start. My 'in the beginning'.

This is how an average guy from Oklahoma ended up here... talking to you.

It all started innocently enough. I needed a place to live. J needed a roommate.
It hit me out of the blue.

I only wish it had ended differently.
 But we will get to that later. For now, I need to talk about J.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster awards! It's this fun thing us book bloggers do, go to my blog for more information?

    http://myfantabulousbookshelf.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete