design

Saturday, April 25, 2015

THE SEARCH IS OVER!! #thestrugglewasreal

Ever have a song stuck in your head... and you don't know the song or the words really... but you can't get rid of it!!! Well...

Remember way back in the day when they had those 80s rock compilation CD commercials? And they played some of the songs while they were talking about them? (please tell me you remember). I've had this ONE LINE of a song in my head for years... not even one line... just, "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah poisonnnnnn..." I have tried and tried to find something... anything that would match it on youtube. I tried Cinderella, Poison (the band), Guns N' Roses... NOTHING.

Then today, I got into a Billy Idol kick and low and behold-- a suggestion whilst listening to White Wedding was... Alice Cooper-- Poison.

HIT ME WITH A SHOE! THAT'S IT!!! I feel better about life now and my brain can finally rest. ‪#‎abouttime‬ ‪#‎enjoy‬



No comments:

Post a Comment