design

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring in your Step Blog Hop

WELCOME TO SPRING!!!!!!!!!!
 
I don't know about you, but I'm VERY happy about Spring. I was very tired of Winter. I like winter all right. It has its purpose, but dang... I was getting tired of the coldness.
 
 
To celebrate Spring, I'm part of a new blog hop.
 
 photo 6d65c227-94a4-4312-87b3-335d14458143_zps75e7ac56.jpg
 
To find the other blogs on this hop.. visit here.... http://bit.ly/1dqhg5S
 
I'm giving away an ecopy of The Afterlife of Lizzie Monroe
and one PDF ARC of Hindsight: Out of the Blue (comes out April 2nd)
 
Good luck!

~Kelly
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just told my grandson that even thought it's 70 here today, there's a chance of snow next week. He said, "Aw, no." When a kid doesn't want snow, you know the winter has been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on spring. I am ready for picnics and fun in the park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with BCVC and receive money from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete